Cyber Security Consultancy Growth Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Who we are
Titan Labs is an IT Security Consultancy founded in September 2016 by four IT security specialists with a combined 35 years’ experience in Security Information and Event Management solutions. We saw a gap in the market for delivery of solutions that address key problems with SIEM such as upfront cost, return on investment and management overhead. We have a number of large customers in Government & Defence as well as private sector across the UK.
What we’re looking for
In 3 years we’ve built up a great & profitable business, based around consultancy. We have several long term customers but we’re looking to accelerate our growth to the next level. To grow we need to build our team. To build our team we need to grow our business. To grow our business we need a Growth Manager!
That's where you come in!
What you’ll be doing
- Extend our sales pipeline & annual revenue through:
- Building new relationships with potential clients.
- Extending our reach into existing clients.
- Management of our existing partners & identifying new potential partners.
- Design & execute growth strategies around both consultancy and software.
- Attend conferences & events to build the Titan brand.
- Opportunity to drive marketing & PR campaigns.
What you’ll need
- Ability to build relationships & work well in teams as well as autonomously.
- Proven track record in sales/account management.
- Solid understanding of the Cyber Security market.
- Tenacity & Creativity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we’ll offer
- Small company feel; fast paced, dynamic, agile.
- Opportunity to be part of & mould an energetic, growing company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working locations:
- Home based.
- All business travel reimbursed.
- Base salary + OTE as a percentage of all new business brought into Titan!
- Share options.