Trust and Statutory Fundraiser
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trust and Statutory Fundraiser to join a leading charity at an exciting time having launched a new organisational strategy and Change Framework, which puts campaigning at the heart of what they do.
Position: Trust and Statutory Fundraiser
Location: Kentish Town, London
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week (would consider 28 hours per week)
Benefits: Excellent work-life balance policies for all staff, flexible working including working at home, part time working, job sharing and more, onsite parking, close public transport links, on site café, 28 days leave per year rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service and all public holidays (pro-rata for part time staff), office closure between Christmas and New Year
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th December 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 11th December 2019
In this role you will be joining our client at an exciting time having recently celebrated their 100th year.
The Trust and Statutory Fundraiser will be responsible for securing income for the organisation from organisational funders, principally trusts, The National Lottery Community Fund and statutory funders, helping deliver the mission to champion and enable single parent families to live secure, fulfilling and happy lives.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Continually develop the prospect pipeline.
- Lead on the coordination and writing of applications to trusts, corporate foundations, statutory funders (including contract bids) and The National Lottery Community Fund- working.
- Manage a stewardship programme for the trusts portfolio as appropriate.
- Coordinate restricted funding and reporting requirements.
- Manage the trust and statutory programme.
- Take overall responsibility for the trust and statutory income targets and objectives.
- Contribute to setting, monitoring and reporting on progress towards achieving KPIs
- Provide briefings for representatives involved in meetings or events.
- Input into the development of operational plans in line with income generation priorities and Gingerbread’s strategy.
- Ensure plans include support for corporate priorities beyond income generation.
You will receive a strong benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, flexible working across the week, and contributory pension scheme.
We are looking for a self-motivated fundraiser with experience of raising funds from trusts and preferably also from Lottery and/or statutory sources. You will have:
- The drive to seek out new funders and opportunities.
- Experience of successfully building and developing a pipeline of trusts.
- A talent for packaging up and matching a charity’s current and future work with funders’ requirements and priorities.
- Experience or writing of bids and applications to a high standard.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
To keep our client’s administration costs to a minimum, regrettably they will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted for interview.
Our client provides a bright, open plan office in bustling Kentish Town. They offer a friendly working environment, with opportunities to socialise with colleagues through lunches and on site yoga classes and generous work life balance policies. They are proud of their range of policies to support staff, which include working at home, part time working, job sharing, generous annual leave and a pension scheme.
About the Organisation
Our client is the leading national charity working with single parent families. Since 1918, they have been at the forefront of shaping policy and services that support single parents. Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community, including single parents and those with caring responsibilities.
‘It is gratifying to be a part of a charity which works so hard to support single parents at ground level, while giving them a voice in the national arena’ JK Rowling – President
You may also have experience in areas such as Fundraising, Fundraiser, Trust, Trusts, Statutory Fundraiser, Trusts and Statutory Fundraising, Trusts Fundraising.