Marketing and Internal Communications Advisor - Flexible Working Available
Frontier are looking for an experienced Marketing and Internal Communications Advisor to join their growing clients team.
The role will work alongside the Senior Marketing Communications Advisor to develop internal communications within the firm.
We are looking for someone with determination, motivation and a passion for internal communications.
You will also need:
- To be confident in building and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Proficient at juggling multiple projects and campaigns.
- At least 5 years marketing/internal comms experience in a professional services environment.
- Experience of improving employee engagement through communications.
- An understanding of developing and implementing new channels, content and processes.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Internal Communications:
- Plan and deliver effective internal communications campaigns
- Advise internal stakeholders on effective and engaging communications
- Oversee internal comms processes (calendar and content schedules) and governance to ensure, accuracy, appropriate timing, consistency of messaging and alignment with the firm’s values
- Alongside the Senior Advisor, support on business change projects e.g. office moves, new IT systems and processes.
- Support senior leadership on corporate communications
- Alongside the Senior Advisor, manage the internal comms remit meetings, and contribute to the planning and delivery of the comms strategy and continuous improvement plans.
- Create engaging content for internal communications across multiple channels, and review and edit content written by others.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new content, channels and technology, driving improvement and engagement.
2. Marketing communications/ projects/ campaigns:
- Work alongside the senior advisor to develop firm wide ‘think pieces/opinion pieces’ and/or campaigns and oversee delivery
- Work alongside the senior advisor to develop and deliver firm wide projects or technologies related to brand and communications
- Developing regular cross practice client communications
- Use measurement tools to review engagement with our marketing communications and suggest improvements as a result
- Develop and/or edit content for marketing communications
- Assist with the management of content calendar
- Develop and/or edit content for the website
- Contribute to ideas for website developments and improvements
- Ensure website content is uploaded in a timely manner
- Assist in the management, measurement and development of the website
4. Social Media:
- Improve internal engagement with social media by working with the senior advisor on teaching and advisory sessions on social media
- Create and upload social media posts
5. Email marketing:
- Build (or oversee the build) and manage email marketing campaigns
- Ensure (working with the email marketing company) that we are making the most of the email marketing tools
6. Brand Management:
- Alongside the marketing communications team, ensure the external brand of ‘economics with imagination’ is woven into all written marketing and recruitment communications
7. Administration and record keeping:
- Ensure activities that fall under your management are managed well and measured to ensure continuous improvements can be made
8. Frontier Ambassador: In line with the firm’s values of Open, Interesting, Profitable and Fun all members of the Clients team are expected to;
- deliver first class advice and support,
- embed the brand positioning of the firm,
- embed the values of the firm,
- create open channels of communication,
- promote continuous development and improvement, be objective, friendly and approachable
Technical Skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent knowledge and use of corporate social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Worked with a CMS (ideally Umbraco)
- Writing engaging and on-brand copy for marketing materials and/or news releases
- Practical experience of developing integrated marketing campaigns, including traditional and digital channels, PR and internal communications
- Marketing experience within a professional services environment
- Working with and advising senior people
- Worked within teams and across various levels of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Confident to challenge and share innovative ideas
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise independently
- Working with a CRM system
- Effective management of supplier relationships
- Languages – German, French or Spanish
- A recognised marketing qualification preferably CIM or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Economic Consulting market
- Genuinely excellent people skills; exemplary professionalism, enthusiasm, positive energy, openness and integrity
- Self-Managing- Ability to handle multiple tasks with limited direction
- Change orientated – Has a flexible and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Judgement- is trusted to make sound decisions
- Communication- An open and confident communicator can communicate at all levels (internal and external)
- Open – Is approachable and works collaboratively