Business Partner Diversity & Inclusion
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme.
In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What are we looking for?
Work achievements needed to perform job activities successfully
- Has designed successful diversity and inclusion programmes aligned to business objectives, taking them all the way through to delivery with effective mechanisms for measurement/monitoring in place in a corporate environment
- Has worked with wider HR teams to improve service, efficiency and develop solutions to emerging business issues
- Proven change management skills and the ability to adapt to change in a complex corporate environment
- Strong project leadership and management skills with the ability to interrogate, analyse, interpret data and set out findings in a simple and easy to understand format
- Has overseen Inclusion policy; responsible for governance and contributes to updates to, or new policy decisions in a corporate environment
- Has delivered Diversity and Inclusion initiatives to the business and has worked as part of the Centre of Excellence team to improve performance including actively contributing to the strategy and delivery of its activities
What are the key attributes ?
Personal dispositions and motivations that relate to job success
- Willingness to role model and stand up for the Amey's inclusion principles and ethics
- Desire to challenge and continuously improve systems, processes and services
- Positive mindset and able to 'roll sleeves up and get stuck in'
- Desire to lead and develop Inclusion capability
- Focuses on own development utilising internal and external networks
Managing the operational delivery of cost-effective development and embedding of Inclusion initiatives
- Preparing, analysing and reporting information around inclusion trends, areas of opportunity.
- Actively develop relationships with external partners, including diversity related organisations and sector working groups.
- Working closely with colleagues in HR, Learning and Development and Communications to manage and develop Diversity and Inclusion training programmes and engage staff.
- Provide leadership and consultancy to support the establishment and management of Amey Diversity and Inclusion networks.