Senior Project Surveyor
Our award-winning team create space that help businesses succeed. Combining the strength of a national contractor with the skills of a highly experienced design and fit-out team and completing one-off projects up to £55 million in value.
Willmott Dixon Interiors is currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Surveyor or an accomplished Project Surveyor to join our specialist division.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the project to meet its financial targets. You need to demonstrate good working knowledge of contract conditions, demonstrate the management of project risks, junior staff, ability to foster productive relationships and can thrive in a fast paced environment.
In return we provide to you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunities for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos!
Our specialist division work on a wide variety of projects including; Structural Refurbishments, Commercial Cat A and Cat B fit outs, Healthcare, Educational, Retail, Leisure and Hotels.
Willmott Dixon Interiors is a profitable part of the Willmott Dixon Group of companies and we think it is a fantastic place to work and fulfill your potential. We are customer focused business and as one of the largest privately owned construction company we retain a strong team ethic and values. We hope to offer you a career of a lifetime! We have recently been awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2019) to work for.
While we offer the talent and flexibility to respond to market trends, we are also backed by the financial stability of the Willmott Dixon Group.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Good level of education, ideally a construction related degree or equivalent.
- A high level of organisation and achieving deadlines.
- Maintaining technical knowledge and understanding.
- Providing feedback for new and effective systems and controls for the business.
- Positively reacting to change and assisting in its implementation in the business.
- A track record of successful procurement.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- Valid driving licence.
- Construction related degree.
- Membership or working towards MCIOB or RICS.
You will be able to:
- Recognise your own strengths and limitations, play to your strengths and use strategies to minimise the impact of your limitations,
- Reflect regularly on your own experiences and performance, and constantly seek to improve,
- Model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
- Respond positively and with resilience to setbacks,
- Understand people's needs and motivations and adapt your personal style accordingly.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
We are happy to consider flexible working.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2019) to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.