Digital Channel Marketing Manager – Telford
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Digital Channel Marketing Manager. This role will be based in our office in Telford.
Our aim is to eliminate complexity for our end users and partners, Power Products is working to transform its product centric marketing into an application/solutions-based approach, reinforcing our position as a trusted market leader & driving prescription. At the core of this is our channels, Contractors, Panel Builders & Specifiers - these are some of the most important customers to the UK&I business. The Digital Channel Marketing Manager will spearhead the on and offline demand generation efforts, taking full ownership for increasing brand presence and creating tangible value from campaigns.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate end to end digital channel management of Contractors, Panel Builders, Specification (across the SE offer) and End Users (PP offer scope only)
- Set the digital and offline demand generation programmes by channel working with the channel marketing managers, supported by BU offer owners.
- Introduce innovative techniques to our marketing mix, showing tangible outcomes
- Own the strategy and deployment of the Power Story across the PP channels - a campaign with 5 core power distribution themes around connectivity, safety, availability, efficiency & cyber security.
- Own the social media and PR activity for the business ensuring innovative techniques to drive additional share of voice
- Propose value proposition and content adapted to the partner journey to drive engagement and ultimately grow order intake
- Define annual and quarterly animation plan, where possible using new and innovative marketing techniques
- Define features of the partner portal and roll out, focus on training content
- Monitor KPI's and business intelligence insights, show business impact and growth
- You need to have a Marketing qualification (essential)
- You should have around 5-6 years of similar company experience with strong exposure to technical/commercial aspects of the product offer being managed
- You must be digital savvy and with a digital mindset.
- You need to have excellent communication skills and be able to influence your key stakeholders.
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.