Consultant- Intelligent Mobility
Intelligent Mobility, Amey Consulting
At Amey Consulting you have a unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life. Nowhere else offers quite the same combination of positive influences and experiences to help you be the better. We're passionate about infrastructure and dedicated to providing solutions for our clients - we are transforming how our transport, utilities, property and public assets perform, day in, day out. By working with a family of specialist, market-leading consultants in a practical infrastructure environment, you'll see how their thinking influences yours and vice versa.
Within the Intelligent Mobility team, we're dedicated to re shaping our industry today for the future. Developing a deep understanding of the future technology which will enable more efficient and accessible transport solutions.
We have a number of exciting opportunities across the U.K to support and deliver Intelligent Mobility projects, developing innovative solutions for our clients within, for example, Co-Operative ITS, Connected and Autonomous Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Micro-mobility, Data analysis & Integration and MaaS.
What is the purpose of this role?
To work with members of the Intelligent Mobility Team to support delivery consultancy services and projects relating to Intelligent Mobility, including, for example, Co-Operative ITS, Connected and Autonomous Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Micro-mobility, Data analysis & Integration and MaaS
What will this role involve?
- Project planning, cost control and administration activities to support delivery of projects in accordance with the Project Quality Plans
- Maintain high standards consistent with the project brief and compliance with Amey HSEA requirements
- Administrative activities to support preparation of bids and delivery of services where required
- Maximise operational efficiency so that the projects portfolio is delivered in compliance with the agreed standards and targets
- Implement quality improvements when opportunities arise
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice throughout Intelligent Mobility and more broadly into new technology
- Support with preparation of regular communication and marketing content (internal and external)
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualification relevant to engineering / computer science or technology
Skills & experience
- Computer literate and conversant with MS Office
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to analyse problems and create innovative solutions
- Data Analytics experience advantageous
- Proven ability to work within a team environment within a dedicated approach to meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the confidence to work on your own initiative or as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Desire to develop existing skills and acquire new technical competences to enhance personal and team capability
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.