Commercial Analyst - Flexible Working Available
Salary: Competitive + excellent rewards and benefits
Our payslip is only part of the package
Gatwick Airport is the biggest single-runway airport in the world, with over 200 destinations served and 47m passengers travelling through the airport each year
.Do you want to help drive revenue in 1 of our highest profile teams?
The car parking business at Gatwick Airport oversees almost 50,000 parking spaces spread over 25 different sites, generating turnover of £90m from over 4m customers each year. Airport parking is an innovative, highly competitive, and largely digital business, with over 90% of customers who park at the airport when they fly from Gatwick booking their parking through our website.
The team also have commercial responsibility for Gatwick's other consumer products and services. These range from Gatwick Connects, our industry leading self-connection product which allows customers to purchase itineraries connecting over Gatwick Airport using low-cost airlines, to our "fast-track" Premium Security and Passport Control products.
The Commercial Analyst is primarily accountable for delivering insight and analysis to inform our understanding of the trading performance of our parking business and ensuring our pricing and yield management strategy is based on solid analytical foundations. As Commercial Analyst you will also provide analytical support to parking operations, product development, distribution and online marketing, as well as our other non-parking commercial products. As such, the Commercial Analyst requires high levels of analytical capability, as well as a strongly commercial mind-set.
Can you demonstrate?
- Graduate level with experience in a highly analytical environment
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Skilled in using relevant data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects/ Web Intelligence, Anaplan, Google Analytics/ BigQuery, advanced Excel skills)
- Able to turn an unstructured business problem into an analytical brief, and be comfortable working with ambiguity
- Demonstrate a passion for analytics and bring data to life through compelling narratives and visualisations
- Self starter and comfortable working individually or as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders up to Commercial Director level
- Ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Strong commercial focus
Gatwick Airport is a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team of Commercial professionals who share the passion of making Gatwick Airport a great place to work.
We love what we do and would love you to join us. Are you keen?
Please click apply to complete your application