Office Coordinator - Flexible Working Available
arm is looking to recruit for a new office coordinator within our Corporate Operations group reporting to the UK Facilities Management team. You will be responsible for working alongside a small team who together ensure that the office and its associated services are run in an effective and professional way befitting a world leading organisation serving both arm's staff and its visitors.
The role we have is a fixed term period of 6 months for around 24 hours per week. The hours can be flexible.
The Warwick office employs around 40 employees and the responsiblities of the role will include:
Co-ordination of day-to-day Soft and Hard Facilities Services
Work with the Reception staff and take responsiblity for receiving visitors.
Offer excellent customer service and customer experiences to all users of the facility and visitors
Organisational support for corporate events in Warwick
First line support in capacity and office space/desk planning
Incoming and outgoing post and shipments
Assist with meeting room bookings if required
Assist in the onboarding and inductions of new employees
Ensuring new visitors and collaborators to the office have a positive experience
Assist with space allocation and relocation / desk moves
Management of stocks of stationery and kitchen supplies.
- Previous office support experience would be great but it is not essential for this role
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and managing facilities suppliers would be useful
- Experience or involvement in space management and office relocation
- Experience of co-ordinating, and/or working within a small team of administrative staff.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements is not essential but would be helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our thoughtful culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge positive relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you work towards overcoming obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.