We have an exciting opportunity for Project Managers to join our team in London. You will be required to execute project and program management activities in accordance with existing project plans, processes and procedures; and will contribute to the successful delivery of projects.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Determine project management, technical services and external resources required for the project on an individual and team basis (e.g. additional services).
- Collaboratively work with the construction manager (s)/ delivery team (s) and/or external resources to ensure the successful delivery of the project in line with all stakeholders' expectations communicating strategies to the team.
- Provide subject matter knowledge to support the team(s) from the broader Lendlease projects and business units to assist in ensuring the best project outcome.
- Manage consultant team(s) and project stakeholders to ensure effective completion of responsibilities including project brief/scope, fees, processing claims, deliverable and / or project variations etc.
- Display strong communication and negotiation skills to support the client/customer focus.
- Ensure the conversion program is maintained and all submissions are completed within the agreed milestone, being proactive with acceleration measures should the program slip.
- Produce design and authorities programme to be integrated with procurement and delivery programme.
- Manage the timely delivery to programme for the concept, schematic, detailed design and design development in accordance with the overall delivery program and agreed project milestones.
- Assist with the timely sequencing / methodology and production of stating plans.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a project management and/or construction related discipline, combined with considerable project experience and with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Rail / Civil Engineering experience
- Knowledge of Construction and Property industries and understanding of estimating, scheduling, field supervision, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills for addressing planning, estimating, contract administration and procurement issues within construction and design activities.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.