Part time Account Director (Interim 4 months)
Would you like to be part of a marketing agency that works with exciting and dynamic tech start ups and scale ups?
Our client is a specialist SME marketing agency working in the B2B sector. They are looking for an Account Director to work closely with Head of Marketing Strategy & Planning and Head of Technical.
This role would suit an immediately available candidate as it would initially be a 4 month fixed term contract, with a view to becoming permanent.
- Understanding of B2B strategy – Buyer personas, customer journeys, messaging platforms
- Put together, execute and deliver on client’s strategy and campaigns
- Experience with both paid and organic strategies
- Agency side experience for B2B
- Experience with tech companies
- Ability to keep clients happy
- Understands nuance and how to deflect situations
- Understanding SEO
- Understands social media
- Using Google ads and LinkedIn
- Marketing automation experience (desirable)
- Writing content for clients as necessary
Flexibility: 4 days a week with remote working
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 FTE or a rate of £250 per day (for first 4 months)
Recruiter contact: Lisa Foley