The Brightworks Consultancy Ltd - Customer Delivery Consultant - HR/Recruitment/RPO
HR/Client Delivery Consultant - Creating Job Descriptions
Do you have experience of working with hiring managers to write job descriptions and create candidate specifications?
Are you interested in working with a new and exciting start-up in the world of recruitment technology and diversity & inclusion?
Brightworks are a well-funded, fast growing HR Tech company based in Exeter, Devon. We have recently launched The Role Mapper, an innovative job design platform that helps organisations to design and scale flexible and inclusive job descriptions that increase the diversity and quality of candidate applications.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced HR, Recruitment or RPO practitioner to join our team and work with our clients to create leading practice job descriptions. Using an innovative methodology and new software platform, you will be responsible for creating job descriptions that are inclusive, flexible and have proven to drive diversity and talent.
As a lead consultant you will:
- Work with hiring managers to create inclusive and flexible job descriptions that will drive diversity and open-up the talent pool
- Use your coaching and influencing skills to educate and guide managers through this innovative new approach
- Become a super user of our new software, providing expert support and guidance to our customers
- Be an active member of a wider team delivering great job descriptions to our global customers
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of working with hiring managers to create job descriptions and create candidate specifications
- Be comfortable with (and be good) at facilitating and influencing managers - challenging assumptions and perceptions
- Have good written and verbal communication skills with a real attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic about learning new techniques and getting quickly up to speed to become a process expert
- Thrive on a fast-paced working environment and delivering to deadlines
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, the following flexible working options are available:
- Part-time reduced hours in the day or week (min 3 days a week commitment)
- Full-time flexible hours in the day
- Working from home
- Some of our customers are based in the US so flexibility to accommodate occasional early evening may be required
- An option to work just US hours (2pm-10pm) is also available
Salary : £30,000-35,000 + Benefits dependent on experience
Location:This role is a permanent vacancy and home/remote working is available if you have an appropriate work environment in place with the ability to meet in Exeter twice a month as required.