Corporate Real Estate & FM Administrator - Part Time
What this job is really like:
This role involves working as part of the CRE & FM Team providing a wide range of administrative and support services .You will have good business and operational skills and experience and will add value by working on your own initiative contributing and taking responsibility for a wide range of property, project and financial requirements.
Jobholders are typically responsible for:
- Overall support for the CRE & FM team.
- Collating monthly MI and reporting documents to support the Property operation.
- Ensuring all Property information is accurate, recorded, secure and accessible to the team.
- Co-ordinate the SRM processes for FM contracts with yearly contract costs exceeding £7m.
- Responsible for SRM auditing.
- Gathering, validating and compiling information. Ensuring it is clearly presented in the appropriate format for the audience/business purpose.
- Maintaining accurate records for Real Estate costs for the UK Portfolio.
- Coordination of Real Estate processes such as updating insurance details and producing EFT requests.
- Owner of the data contained within the CRE & FM pages on the Intranet in excess of 30 pages.
- Supporting Head UK FM Operations and the FM Operations Manager with key projects, implementation and operational activity.
- Responsible for raising and goods receipting all purchase orders for the property team using SAP.
- Resolving all financial queries with internal and external finance teams and producing monthly accruals for all lines of the budget.
- Managing all invoicing for team equating to over £500k pcm
- Supporting the team with the production and management of the UK portfolio budget
- Responsible for management and payment of all licenses for RSA buildings.
- Attend, contribute and take minutes and compile action lists at property meetings.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects and initiatives becoming part of stakeholder groups as and when necessary.
- Production of and update all project plans using Microsoft Office project.
- Inducting new team members which includes setting up IS, phone, ESS, introduction to budgets, systems and team strategy.
- Provision of accurate and up to date information.
- Quality, timeliness appropriateness of outputs.
- Personal contribution to team productivity.
- Feedback from key stakeholders and colleagues.
Size and Scope Jobholder Requirements
- Organisational Skills
- Common Sense
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own work load
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Has a good understanding of service delivery requirements.
- Good team member.
- Ability to influence
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Project experience
- Industry codes of practice.
- Relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
A good contributor in this role will typically be able to demonstrate:
Core Skills & Knowledge
Functional Skills & Knowledge