Executive Assistant for Project Director- IQL
12 Month fixed term contract (Maternity cover)
Based in one of our project sites, International Quarter London (IQL) at Stratford, we are looking to appoint a driven and organised Executive Assistant to provide daily support to two Directors, as well as providing administrative support as and when required to the wider project team to cover maternity leave.
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of the assigned Executive, organising and scheduling meetings, proactively identifying priorities and commitments and coordinating appropriately.
- Manage incoming correspondence, answering and screening calls, taking messages as appropriate, sorting mail for priority and responding appropriately.
- Prepare correspondence, meeting minutes, documents and reports which are typically confidential in nature, drafting required documents in standard company format as directed.
- Perform comprehensive administrative and secretarial duties which may include organising travel arrangements, coordinating and setting up meetings and special events, welcoming and directing visitors.
- Liaise effectively with a range of internal and external staff, acting as a first point of contact for all internal and external inquiries and functioning as a liaison between assigned Executive and other internal staff
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Previous experience in an EA / PA role, ideally providing support to multiple managers
- Substantial diary and email management experience
- Experience in an administration role, and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel in order to effectively carry out responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating word processing programs, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated planning and organising skills with the ability to organise and implement work priorities and perform a variety of critical and confidential tasks, balancing constantly changing priorities.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with excellent proofreading and grammatical skills.