Customer Service Representative – Full Time & Part Time Available
**No drivers licence required**
Location – Wythenshawe, Manchester
Salary: £18,150 per annum + £200 per month performance related bonus + amazing benefits (pro rata for part time)
Hours - Full Time & Part Time
Shift Patterns – Full Time: You’ll be required to work 37.5 hours per week across 4 or 5 days, on flexible shift patterns, between 8am and 9pm, Monday to Sunday.
Part Time: You’ll be required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, on a flexible shift pattern, between Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm. Up to 50% of your shifts will be evening 5 – 9pm and weekend shifts between 8am – 9pm.
Start Date – 24th February 2020
Training Pattern: From the start date you will be required to attend 7 weeks of full-time training Monday to Friday.
You’ve probably seen Virgin Media around. Whether it’s TV, mobile or super-fast broadband, we’re 100% focused on making good things happen for customers’ living life to the max in the digital age.
Is it time you took the next step in your customer service career? If so, in this role you’ll love the range and responsibility that comes with putting heart and soul into tech support at Virgin Media.
As a customer advisor at our lively Manchester contact centre, you’re the expert on the other end of the line. You’ll help our customers who are experiencing difficulties with their TV, broadband or phone services, along with Billing queries and house moves, being part of a team that strives in resolving our customers queries first time. You have the freedom to be creative and think out of the box to get a resolution for any and all complex customer queries.
Whatever the issue, you’ll be the friendly voice on the phone helping to sort it out for our customers.
This role is varied and rewarding but definitely no walk in the park. Therefore, if you like a challenge that makes you think then this is the role for you.
As part of our team of advisors, you’ll:
• Take calls from our customers, addressing and resolving anything from technical queries and fault reports, to bill payments and credit issues - aiming for smiles all round
• Spot opportunities to promote amazing products and services that customers aren’t taking advantage of - and explain exactly what there is to love
• Keep accurate records of every call and customer contact you have
• Recognise service enhancement opportunities for all Virgin products and take appropriate steps to increase revenue through identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Reinforce the value of Virgin products and services and re-sell the benefits to the customer.
• Demonstrate excellent product and competitor knowledge by keeping up to date with a broad range of information including pricing information (e.g. by reading daily e-mail alerts and briefings, checking the intranet, keeping up to date with offers).
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who’ll provide the amazing service our customers expect and deserve.
To be a success in this role, you’ll…
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the customer always comes first, and with targets to achieve
• Be able to follow system instructions, to help guide you to the technical solution for the customer.
• Know a bit about our products already - and about what our competitors offer too
• Be highly organised and super flexible to thrive in this busy role
• Be great with people, and a fantastic communicator
You don’t have to be too technical already, as we will provide you with full training to help you succeed in this role. Experience working with customers over the phone would be an advantage
What’s in it for me?
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too.
See below for a full list of benefits, including:
• Buy or sell extra holiday days on top of your 25 days holiday allowance
• Mates rates on Virgin Media products