Handyman/Building Operative- Wolverhampton
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
- Provide a professional assistance service to those requesting support.
- Complete tasks associated with DIY such as hanging notice board, building furniture, repair of items around the prison.
- Checking appliances, fittings and general environment are in good working order and all defects reported to Team Leader
- General good housekeeping, including litter picking around the grounds if required.
- All other FM duties as required directed by team manager.
You will need
- Solid experience in DIY
- Technical knowledge and qualifications are desirable
- IT skills
- A professional customer/client focussed approach to service delivery.
- Able to demonstrate a committed, flexible and enthusiastic approach to varying duties.
- Ability to follow and adhere to instructions and relevant safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- COSHH training.
- Full UK driving licence.