Executive Assistant, Head of Infrastructure and Real AssetsTreasury
You’ll join our Asset Management business group as an Executive Assistant to support the Head of EMEA for their Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets division. The successful EA will also provide support to a further Executive Director, the EMEA COO and one other Senior Manager.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- extensive calendar management including booking complex internal and external meetings and offsites, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering/AV as required
- coordinating the Infrastructure Investment Committee, EMC, monthly and ad-hoc ED meetings, liaising with HR regarding mid and end of year process/roundtables, extensive contact with Senior management and their EAs
- handling confidential and sensitive material – exercising discretion at all times
- acting as gatekeeper and managing stakeholder expectations
- booking and confirming travel arrangements including flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas, including arrangements for global investor roadshows
- processing purchase orders and invoices on Coupa; ensuring approvals are actioned as needed
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur ensuring deadlines are adhered to and approvals are actioned as required
- coordination of documents for meetings including sourcing background information and supporting documentation, printing, binding, scanning where required
- uploading information to Diligent, co-ordinating IIC agendas and chasing papers;
- general administration and support such as organising events, ad hoc support to high profile visitors to the London office
- providing support for other Executive Assistants as required.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years work experience supporting senior directors and a team within a fast-paced office environment. You will have strong Outlook experience and be able to manage several calendars, working across different time zones; coupled with:
- a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly
- proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as necessary
- good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
- working as part of a team.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.