Contracts and IT Helpdesk Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, passionate team as Contracts and IT Helpdesk Manager.
Position: Contracts and IT Helpdesk Manager (internal title Head of Active Support)
Location: Pembury, near Tunbridge Wells
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week) or part time considered
Salary: c. £40,000
Benefits: Generous pension scheme and holiday allowance, including that ability to buy and sell holiday. Long Service is also recognised, plus free parking and subsidised meals.
Closing Date: Monday 20th January
Interview Date: Thursday 23rd January
Contracts and IT Helpdesk Manager, will lead an effective and high perfuming Active Support Department and manage all aspects of internal Active Support projects.
- Ensure maximum availability of effective Active Support systems throughout the organisation
- Ensure all contracts are reviewed and comply with the “Buying and Entering into Contracts” policy
- Develop and implement project management processes and procedures that promote the highest standards of working practices across catering, housekeeping, facilities and ICT with a clear focus on quality, VfM, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review all contracts and manage invitations to tender and selection/management of external contractors. Ensure continual improvements in the overall infrastructure of the organisation for the benefit of patients, carers, families, staff and volunteers.
- Ensure users of Active Support department functions are confident that the hospice has outstanding systems and a first class service.
- Review all contracts and manage invitations to tender and selection/management of external contractors.
- Ensure continual improvements in the overall infrastructure of the organisation for the benefit of patients, carers, families, staff and volunteers.
- Be part of Hospice Leadership Team (HLT).
With a calm disposition, the Contract and IT Helpdesk Manager will be self-motivated, trustworthy and have a genuine empathy with the work of hospices. You will bring with you:
- Experience in project management, facilities management or centre management.
- Proven track record of managing a team of people to deliver against objectives.
- Experience of contract management.
- Experience of setting budgets and an understanding of operating costs and Value for Money (VFM).
- The ability to motivate and engage others in achieving objectives
- The ability to communicate effectively with volunteers, staff and management at all levels both within the Hospice and externally.
- The ability to develop rapport with a wide range of people at all levels and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference and be part of an inspiring team. Our client offers a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options and will work with you to develop your career through ongoing training and development.
About the Organisation
Our client provides care completely free of charge to patients with a terminal illness, their families and carers in West Kent and Northern East Sussex
You may also be interested in this role if you have worked in areas such as IT and Contract Manager, Facilities and Contract, Centre Manager, Site Manager, Facilities, Contracts, Helpdesk, Procurement