Travel Sales Executive Weekends - Part Time
You'll love PetsPyjamas, Number 1 for Dog-Friendly Travel.
Job Title: Weekend Travel Sales (Homeworking)
Hours: Part-time, Saturday and Sunday, 11.30 - 20.00
Salary: £10.25 per hour + commission.
Reporting to: Weekend Travel Sales Manager
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable(dot)com, who are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provide a personalised experience to our ever increasing pack of dog-loving travellers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four legged friends as they do to us!
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 40+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment - with the added bonus of your four legged friend working by your side.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented, proactive and forward thinking Travel Sales Executive to join the Travel Sales Team and help us continue to delight our customers over the weekend. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the desire to work at home in fast-paced sales role on reduced hours.
Due to the fast-paced nature of this position we feel it would work best either as your sole role or alongside another part-time position. If you are looking to do this role alongside a full-time position your application will not be considered
- Liaise with clients and our venues via email, telephone and livechat.
- Manage a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and ensuring initial contact has been made adhering to the companies SLA’s
- Using initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
- Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets/KPI’s.
- Using effective communication to recognise customer needs.
- Building and maintaining long standing B2C and B2B relationships.
- Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel information with the wider sales team.
- Emailing customers accurate quotations, including payment links.
- Ensure constant communication with the wider sales team, including a daily handover.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar sales role.
- Ideally have experience of working remotely in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of UK geography
- Ability to self-motivate to ensure consistency and regularly hit targets
- Flawless interpersonal skills, both via the phone and written.
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Extremely organised with a meticulous eye for detail and successfully able to multitask.
- Comfortable working independently with a pro-active, intuitive approach understanding when to collaborate.
- KPI/Target driven with experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced role.
- Reliable and trustworthy, you will be a key member of a dedicated team.
- Deep understanding of our customer.
- Must have your own fully equipped home office with computer and reliable broadband connection.
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of a energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll need to be agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand!
If you could you could be the paw-fect fit for our team then send across your cv alongside a snappy statement to hiring@petspyjamas(dot)com.