After Sales Support Homeworking
You'll love PetsPyjamas, Number 1 for Dog-Friendly Travel.
Job Title: After Sales Support - Travel Team
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5hrs a week)
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Location: Your Home!
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable(dot)com who are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provide a personalised experience to our ever increasing pack of dog-loving travellers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four legged friends as they do to us!
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 40+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2020 and beyond.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for a talented, proactive and forward thinking After Sales Support to join the Customer Delight Team and help us ensure that all of our customers are delighted through every step of their of their booking experience with ourselves. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to work for a fast growing, customer centric business and has experience from working remotely as part of a small Customer Support Team.
To succeed in this role you will need to be customer focussed, level headed and have a full understanding of what a dog-friendly getaway truly means to our customers. You will be working alongside one office based full-timer and one home based weekender so accountability, reliability and ownership are integral!
- Provide customer support as an integrated part of the travel team across email, telephone, livechat and social media for a variety of queries including amendments/cancellations/queries/complaints etc.
- Liaise with property partners on a regular basis ensuring that all upcoming bookings are confirmed.
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure customer balance payments are settled.
- Work closely with the Properties department to ensure that our property standards are closely monitored as per customer reviews, complaints and feedback.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Travel Team in busy periods in the ways of Research, Property Availability Checks.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 1 year in a Customer Support role, ideally within hospitality or travel.
- Minimum of 1 year working in similar role remotely.
- Ideally familiar with ZenDesk, GSuite, Bazaarvoice.
- Have your own fully equipped home office with computer and reliable broadband connection.
- Flawless interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
- Competent basic maths skills.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively with outstanding organisation skills.
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced, sales and customer led environment.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Complete understanding of what a dog-friendly getaway truly means to our customers.
- Must have your own fully equipped home office with computer and reliable broadband connection.
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of an energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll need to be agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand!
- The chance to continue your career from the comfort of your own home.
- The chance to truly make your mark on fast growing and unique company!
- Tight knit team of like minded individuals!
If you could you could be the paw-fect fit for our team then send across your cv alongside a snappy statement to hiring@petspyjamas(dot)com.