Database Administrator - Full Time or Part Time
You may have never heard of it, but international healthcare services is the world’s largest industry - and one of the fastest-growing too. Accounting for 5-15% of GDP in most countries, it enjoys annual growth rates that outstrip information technology. Across the world, new hospitals, new ways for caring for the elderly and new ways of dealing with chronic conditions are springing up.
This is a chance for a great administrator with 2 or more years of relevant experience, to join a market-leading information business, whose high-end market intelligence services and events enjoy unusually good customer satisfaction and retention. We believe that our data will be the key to maintaining and extending our competitive advantage, as it provides both critical market information for our customers and also enables us to market and sell our services.
We are looking for an organised, detail-oriented, tech-savvy administrator who will look for ways to improve our processes and reporting. You will be part of a lively, close-knit team using the advanced Salesforce/Pardot platform and a proprietary research database. Systematic training both in-house and externally will be provided. The role is full-time and office based, but we are open to applicants seeking to work 3.5-4 days a week.
There are opportunities for career progression into Salesforce Administration or Data Analysis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uploading new data into Salesforce and Research Database
- Reviewing potential duplicates between Salesforce and Research Database
- Improving data quality in both Salesforce and Research Database
- Researching new data when required
- Generating Research Database reports for auditing
- Generating Salesforce reports for marketing
- Managing membership and conference ticket assignment process on Salesforce, Bizzabo and Xero
- Educated at least to A-levels or degree level
- Excellent technical ability and ability to learn new skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to take responsibility to get tasks completed
- Ability to organise complex projects involving several different stakeholders
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Team player, someone who will actively seek to support others on the sales team
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to learning
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Experience of Pardot, Bizzabo
- Database Administration experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience or qualifications
About Our Company:
A relaxed and friendly business operating from really nice, quiet office space, we are the only publisher dedicated to private healthcare services internationally, focusing on Europe and Emerging Markets.
Through our market intelligence services and events, we are connecting operators, investors, advisors and suppliers in health care services, challenging traditional thinking and showcasing the most innovative business models.
You can see here why our customers like our services! Our little family is growing and hoping you will be the right person to join us!
All applicants must be able to prove they have the right to work in the UK.