Principal Strategic Consultant - Asset Management
At Amey Strategic Consulting our purpose is simple: to apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk. We are market-leading Asset Management specialists with a clear focus on delivering excellence in Asset Management underpinned by class-leading data analytics.
We help organisations make informed decisions about the management of their assets. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems and data, and maintain these relationships after we leave. In addition to the transformational work that we do, we're big on making our diverse workplace a conducive environment for ideas to thrive.
We are recruiting Principal Consultants who will set the direction of the Amey Strategic Consulting team, broaden our scope into new markets, establish quality standards and continue to create tailored asset management solutions. Interested to know more?
To learn more about what we can do together, please visit our website www.amey.co.uk/strategic-consulting
In a typical week, you will:
- Determining the right priorities and strategy for Asset Management excellence for our clients engaging at Senior Leadership level
- Defining and implementing Asset Management change programmes
- Integrating People, Process and Information systems to deliver business objectives underpinned by effective data analytics
- Directing consulting projects and programmes to meet client expectations and internal assurance requirements
- Being a visible advocate for Asset Management and Amey through effective networking and thought leadershi
We want to hear from you if you:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- A plus if you're chartered in a relevant discipline or equivalent such as but not limited to Asset management, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations and Economics
- Industry experience in major infrastructure and operations such as rail, metro, light rail, ports, property, utilities, aviation and highways
- Depth in the application of various asset management approaches, business models and standards such as the IAM Anatomy and the ISO 55000 series
- Previously experience in a senior position in a relevant organisation, for example an asset owner, operator or regulator
- Expertise in the diagnosis of Asset Management issues based on evidence, and the ability to effectively communicate this
- Experience of developing cutting edge solutions in areas such as strategy, risk management, competence management, organisational change, change management and operational control
- Please ask about our flexible working arrangements.
At Amey Consulting you have a unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life by working alongside market-leading consultants in a practical infrastructure environment.
You will be surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges, who also care about your job satisfaction and well-being.You'll be stretched but always supported to bring out the better in you and to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It's more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we're proud to be the better