Senior Risk Thematics Manager - Flexible Working Available
At Lloyds Banking Group, were driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
We love to do things differently in COO Business Risk. We encourage our employees to challenge the status quo and to come up with new and innovative ideas to support GT to transform the Group for success in the digital world.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
The purpose of the COO Business Risk Thematics team is to deliver in partnership with our GT business stakeholders, by empowering the delivery of inspirational change through well considered, agile and effective risk management.
The team service proposition centres around three key activities to help Group Transformation demonstrate a strong internal risk culture, through active ownership of their risk profile:
- Thematics - Focused risk management activity. Topics are driven by data insights and stakeholder demand, delivered over 1-2 sprints.
- Deep dives - Thorough risk management investigation and root cause analysis, resulting in clear improvement paths which are delivered in partnership with GT over 2-3 sprints.
- Response - Reactive Risk SME support to 'fire fight' situations which, if left unsupported, could result in the deterioration of the GT risk profile.
This role represents an opportunity for a highly motivated Risk professional to partner with Group Transformation (GT) to ensure their risks are understood, mitigated and controlled. They will help to ensure that our team and processes are designed to better embrace ways of working to deliver incrementally at pace; executing timely, business sponsored activity which is delivered collaboratively with Transformation (rather than against).
- You'll need to be an experienced Risk professional, with proven experience in Risk Management in a similarly complex, constantly changing and regulated environment.
- You must be a transformational leader, who clearly demonstrates drive, energy, commitment and integrity, and with a track record of strong delivery on "Hows".
- You'll need to have a solid understanding and experience with Change (Programme) risk.
- Experience in making use of available data to make good decisions, and providing subjective insightful views backed by appropriate data in simple ways, is also essential.
- A capable communicator, you'll be well networked, confident, and effective in dealing with stakeholders up to MD level.
So why should you choose COO Business Risk for the next stage in your career?
We'll empower you to make the right decisions for our business and customers. We'll invest in your career with development plans and opportunities to grow and learn. We support the principles of agile working and will be pleased to consider applications from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements.
You can expect excellent benefits, including performance-related bonus, private health cover, share schemes and a generous pension contribution, along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.
Together we make it possible - join us and you'll be part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.