Content Executive - Marketing (part time 3/4 days per week)
Searcys has a collection of restaurants, Champagne bars, cafes and event venues in over 25 locations across London, Bath, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, and Northumberland. Founded in 1847 by John Searcy, we are Britain’s oldest catering company. You will find us in iconic surroundings such as The Gherkin, St Paul’s Cathedral, Blenheim Palace and St Pancras International Station, and more recently, The Saatchi Gallery.
Within our Marketing team, an opportunity has arisen on a part time basis for a Content Executive to join the team. As Content Executive, the role is responsible for Searcys storytelling for internal and external brand communications to support brand /individual venue offering awareness growth. In addition to this there will also be office management responsibility for our Support Office.
The Content Executive role will support the delivery external and internal communications plan and will encompass the following activities:
- Producing SEO copy for Searcys suite of websites
- Producing copy for Searcys website (with the focus on food and drink blogs, news, events)
- Copyediting email marketing communications as and when required
- Producing venue and seasonal promotional copy and brochures
- Working on seasonal campaigns
- Client and consultant newsletters
- Producing interviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing monthly employee newsletter, The Art of Searcys
- Developing and managing the employee brand communications plan: storytelling about Searcys people
- Running employee engagement quarterly campaigns – work on copy and design
- Supporting people team with content creation and design
- Event logistics for large internal comms cross-company events
Content Executive benefits:
- Part time/flexible working across 3 to 4 days
- £25,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Discounts across Searcys venues
- Discounts available via Searcys ibelong app (high street, travel, health etc)
- Learning & development opportunities
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of working within a hospitality business and have at least two years’ experience in PR or communications. In addition to this, candidates will have an excellent understanding of social media and digital channels, brand management and have excellent written and presentation skills.