Executive Assistant - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
If you’re an extremely likeable, highly organised dynamic executive Assistant…
And you’re searching for an opportunity where you’ll have significant autonomy, experiment and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the MD.
Hours are flexible, 20-25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our client’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/ individual development programmes.
- You are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word
- You are extremely likeable, charismatic and understand what makes people tick
- You are highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done
- You can think outside the box, are proactive, structured, solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile
- You are determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade.
- You are confident on the phone and have a pleasant manner and smile
- You have an eye for detail
- You are committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general
- You are confident in the use of technology and systems like Microsoft Office applications and the use of a CRM.
About the Role:
You will be an important part of a small but growing successful team focusing on administration and day to day support to the MD, as well as other duties as we grow, and oversee the efficient management of our offices. You will be required to liaise with clients and prospects, organising events, building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Following up administrative duties relating to coaching activities and client enquiries
- General oversight and day to day management of the office and administrative processes
- Preparing documents and presentations
- Oversight of day to day office budget and invoicing
- Data entry and managing client information in the CRM
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person.
- PA support and proactive diary management for the team
- Supporting promotional events and other meetings as required
- Following up marketing campaigns and calling prospects to arrange meetings with the coaches.
You will benefit from:
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 - £25,000 p/a, depending on experience (pro-rata for part-time) with an OTE £6,000 performance related bonus.
- 1-2-1 coaching to help develop your career
- Being part of the world’s largest and leading business coaching organisation
- World Class training and development resources
- Flexible working (mainly office based but flexible working hours where required).
How to Apply
If you’re confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision, send your CV and covering letter to the link provided. You will receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.