Are you a perfectionist with an interest in learning about a new industry?
We are an online information business covering global private health care. Established in 2008, the business has enjoyed exceptional growth and is now recruiting a junior researcher to join the research team working on our market intelligence platform. We’re looking to build on our world-class brand, and for the right candidate we can offer a very competitive salary and development opportunities.
As a Junior Researcher your key responsibilities will include:
- At first, your focus will be on data analysis and reporting: gathering financial and contact information through online research, analysis of financial results and market reports that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process.
- You will closely work with our Research Manager who will directly coach and train you.
- You will support the team of journalists in building data that helps to explain key market movements or put news stories into context.
- You will gradually gain technical experience using tools like Excel, Salesforce and Wordpress and knowledge of one of the biggest industries in the world.
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be in charge of your own research projects and will have the opportunity to meet the CEOs of the largest private healthcare groups in our annual conference
- Native English speaker or fully bi-lingual.
- Experience in Excel, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Good academic attainment with strong numeracy skills.
- Systematic & organizational orientation. You will be dealing with a large amount of data so the ability to stay focused and good attention to detail is essential.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple deadlines with good time management.
- A foreign language(s).
- Previous experience in market research or database analysis.
- Team player.
We’d love to hear from you! Apply with your CV, and a covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the right fit for us – and us the right fit for you. This is your chance to tell us about the skills, knowledge and experience you have to be able to do the job effectively.
If you would like an informal chat, please call 0207 183 3779 and speak to Research Manager Rubén de Diego, or CEO Julian Turner.