IT Engineer - Hardware Deployment
Are you seeking an IT Engineer hardware deployment role? Here are our Matchworks office in Speke, Liverpool, we are recruiting for an experienced IT Engineer to take responsibility for the configuration and deployment of End User Devices; workstations, laptops, tablets and smartphones, including new hardware technology selection, evaluation, build and testing, including fault finding and troubleshooting.
You will need experience in a large corporate, multi-domain/multi-site organisation as well as demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the build, configuration, support and administration of MS Windows based infrastructure (Windows 10, Server 2012 and 2016.
Additionally you will need to be able to pass both BPSS and SC Clearance.
- Deployment of Windows Image to Standard Hardware (Desktop, Laptop).
- Trouble shooting build process faults.
- Configuration of Physical and Virtual Servers.
- Mobile Device Management - administration of the MDM tool, application packaging, application deployment and encryption.
- Client Estate Security - identify and rectify non-compliant devices
- Active Directory Maintenance
- End User Hardware - new device selection, testing and troubleshooting.
- New Technology - testing and troubleshooting
- 3rd Line Incident Management - fault finding and troubleshooting
- 3rd Line Request Management
Key Previous experience
- High knowledge of IT Hardware/Software and Desktop Support as well as a basic understanding of server and networking concepts
- Providing operational support for customers and IT Teams
Salary and benefits
- This is a band B role and a competitive salary is on offer
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to Amey Savings and benefits
- Free parking and canteen on site