Are you an inspirational leader? Are you empathetic, inclusive and resilient? If so, we have a new and exciting permanent opportunity for a Portfolio Manager in a national role.
Position: Portfolio Manager
Location: National, with the option of being home based or working from the satellite office in Leicester
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,420 rising to 36,629 after 12 months… with pay reviews each April
Benefits: Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme or enhanced rate scheme, 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption, Riverside Rewards scheme and app
Closing Date: 27th January
Reporting to the National Portfolio Manager, the Portfolio Manager will lead, motivate and develop a regional team to ensure the delivery of a high quality service providing clear direction, regularly reviewing patch sizes and locations, work outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individual performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective delivery of leases, management agreements and service level agreements with external parties for the designated portfolio.
- Leading regular performance reviews and embedding effective third party arrangements.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally by coordinating the on-boarding of new Managed Agent units.
As Portfolio Manager you will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will be able to influence others.
- Have proven experience of leading a team in a housing environment.
- Have successfully managed large scale budgets and delivered an excellent customer care service.
- Be results driven, ensuring your teams are providing a high quality service whilst achieving individual and team targets.
We're looking for individuals who have up to date knowledge of legislation, regulations and standards relating to Social Housing, Non-Social Housing and Care and Support… so if this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
This role will be based in Leicester, however there will be national travel involved so a driving licence is essential.
Work for an organisation who want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, they treat our customers with this same respect. They trust you to protect their customers, their people and their business and they see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions. Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. At this organisation, you can achieve.
About the Organisation
One of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations, they are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at their core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, they are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. They seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
You may also have experience in areas such as Portfolio Management, Portfolio Coordinator, Portfolio, Facilities, Facilities Manager, Contracts Manager, Contracts, Housing, Property Manager, Property, Social Housing.