Operations Manager (Real Estate) - Flexible Working Available
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Manager to support the Operations Director in the provision of operational management to the Real Estate plot sales and broader Real Estate teams across the UK offices (Bristol, Thames Valley and London).
Osborne Clarke LLP have an outstanding reputation in real estate due to the quality and breadth of our client base and the value and complexity of the work we undertake. We have made a long-term investment in our real estate practice both in the UK and internationally, offering extensive expertise in RE investment, RE funds, student accommodation, regeneration, residential and commercial development, telecommunication, utilities & energy and retail. Our team approach, industry knowledge and excellent communication enable us to deliver a full and thorough service to our clients operating across our UK offices in Bristol, London and Reading.
You will work with key technical and business stakeholders to ensure the best delivery to our clients. You will also liaise directly with clients to progress all matters relating to processes and systems as well as enhancing their experience of Osborne Clarke.
Other key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Day to day MI analysis to circulate amongst the team including management reports and workflow monitoring amongst others.
- Ownership of reporting requirements and management of the delivery of ways of working and new / amended reports.
- Create and maintain changes to VisualFiles management reporting.
- Proactive identification of operational risks and escalation to management as appropriate.
- Be responsible for system data integrity and governance, ensuring that audits are carried out on a regular basis.
- HighQ and Visual Files process maintenance.
Performance improvement & working practices:
- Proactively identify and implement agreed improvements to working practices.
- Instigate and manage projects to improve the utilisation and working practices of the Plot Sales team.
- Ownership and refinement of master documents and business process maps for general use and to feed into training.
- Key point of contact for all business and IT change requests.
- Provide business process training required for the team required to continue to deliver services.
- Documenting quick reference material to support changes.
- Training colleagues of varying levels of IT knowledge, either 1:1 or as part of a group.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of delivery within a similar function in a professional services firm. A legal background is desirable but not essential.
We are also looking for evidence of:
- System and process management.
- A client oriented approach, both internally and externally with the ability to think laterally in relation to business opportunities and training.
- The ability to work collaboratively alongside a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven, excellent communication skills.
- An appreciation of fee earner needs and restraints.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Being a self-starter, enthusiastic and resourceful; proactive and motivated with excellent organisational skills.
Salary and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.