Willmott Dixon Interiors deliver nationwide projects across the Commercial, Hotel, Leisure, Retail, Education and Health sectors. No matter the scope or scale of the project, our people are the best in the business and have the specialist knowledge required to rise to any project challenges that may come their way.
We are currently looking to recruit a Digital Construction Technician (BIM Coordinator) to join our Digital Construction team.
As part of this role, you will support the project teams to implement the BIM Execution Plan and train, motivate and encourage the company and consultants in support of the Digital Plan.
In return we provide to you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunities for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos!
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and we hope to offer you a career of a lifetime.
As a Digital Construction Technician for Willmott Dixon Interiors you will:
- Support the Head of Digital Construction with the delivery of the Digital Implementation Plan.
- Support our people to implement the BIM Execution Plan and ensure is updated as required during the all phases of the project.
- Manage, quality check and audit models at each stage of RIBA design stages as required and before each information exchange.
- Deliver BIM training.
- Support implementation of new Digital tools; Solibri, Dynamo, Matterport etc.
- Manage and coordinate data from the supply chain in required format (i.e. COBie) to meet customer requirements.
- Provide technical support on Digital Construction matters
- Constantly reinforce and deliver our customer first ethic
The right attitude, positive strategic approach and being adaptable are highly sort after attributes for this role.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
Proven experience of:
- Understanding of UK BIM standards
- Understanding of the design and construction process.
- Excellent skills of Revit
- Experience of using Navisworks Manage and/or Solibri Model Checker to conduct clash detection.
- Strong attention to detail
Qualifications and Memberships
- Degree qualified in construction or related discipline.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
We are happy to consider flexible working.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2019) to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.