Lloyds - On Call Customer Service Assistant - Woking
We are actively seeking candidates for "branch support " / "on call" positions within our branches. This is a 15 hour per month (minimum) role and colleagues are required to be available at times to suit the needs of our branches and customers in a particular pool . This is a great role for someone who wants to make a difference in their community, be part of a supportive team, gain highly valuable skills and who can be flexible, but does not want a set full time role. If you know anybody who you think might be suitable and interested in the role please click "Refer" - if your referral is successful you'll be entitled to a payment as part of our Colleague Referral Programme. Check out the Colleague Referral Programme Hive site for more info. https://hive.intranet.group/groups/colleague-referral-programme#manuallyInitiated
Many thanks for your potential referral and for supporting our vital programme of recruitment.
PLEASE NOTE -
- THIS PROCESS IS FOR REFERRALS OUT TO EXTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY. IF INTERNAL CANDIDATES WISH TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE INTERNAL RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
- EXISTING COLLEAGUES ARE NOT ABLE TO HAVE 2 ROLES AT THE SAME TIME WITHIN THE GROUP, THEREFORE IF YOU APPLY FOR ANOTHER ROLE YOU ARE INDICATING THAT, IF SUCCCESSFUL, YOU INTEND TO SWAP FROM YOUR CURRENT ROLE TO THE NEW ROLE AND THE ASSOCIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Working flexibly at least 15 hours per month, you will be there for our customers at key times. This role requires flexibility to cover the branches in this area, to go where our customers need you. You will play a vital role in supporting our branches and our customers by providing the service needed at the right time and in the right place.
Please be aware that we advertise using the full time salary remuneration figure. This will be pro rated in line with your hours.
▪ Reviews, verifies and enters data into standard branch systems, following bank procedures relating to the handling and documentation of transactions at the counter (e.g. acceptance of deposits, encashment of cheques, collection and return of cash to safe, etc.).
▪ Interacts courteously to maintain a positive client experience.
▪ Works within current standard compliance processes, systems, and procedures, and reports simple non-compliance issues.
▪ Carries out simple customer needs support tasks and assists others by following defined procedures.
▪ Carries out standard customer service activities and responds to a range of customer enquiries whilst following established practices and procedures.
▪ Accepts changes at work.
▪ Works according to an assigned schedule.