Ecommerce Project Manager
Are you looking for your next challenge with past experience in a retail/eComm environment? Have you had experience with projects that work with digital ninjas? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Who are we…
Soho House & Co. is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. Soho House exists to create a comfortable home for a community of likeminded, creative people, wherever they are.
Within the Soho House & Co. group sits highly successful retail brands surrounded by a hardworking and excellent team known as “Cowshed” and “Soho Home”. Cowshed is a pioneering group of honest, natural and therapeutic product ranges made in England. We use the highest quality organic, fair trade and wild crafted essential oils from around the world. As well as making beautiful products that make your home smell incredible, our mission is to ‘bring the house home’. From your bathrobe to the cup you have your first coffee of the day from - this is the Soho way of living. Our clubs provide a home from home, where members can work, meet and relax – this ethos naturally translates to customers’ own homes and interiors.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to run a large digital replatforming & redesign project.
As the PM, you will take full responsibility for delivery and be required to work autonomously, managing relevant stakeholders and third-party development. In this hands-on PM role, you will be working within the eCommerce & Operations teams and alongside the technical teams to ensure work is scheduled and delivered successfully.
Working directly with developers and digital designers as well as many of the business stakeholders, you will schedule work and provide direction to ensure that technical requirements are validated and prioritised, that business expectations are met and issues resolved, generally maintaining control over project deliverables.
You will also act as the conduit between the business and the development and technical teams, presenting to non-technical stakeholders as well as interfacing with third parties where required.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing financials and risks / issues throughout the project until project completion.
What you’ll need…
- Strong project management experience using agile and waterfall techniques
- Vast experience managing eCommerce replatforming projects
- Experience managing UX & UI design led projects
- Very strong experience with managing external digital agencies
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with stakeholders at different levels
- Proven organisational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Ability to manage project budgets and supplier payments
- Ability to demonstrate decision making process
- Proven ability and willingness to deliver in a hands-on capacity, aware of the detail
- Experienced working with technical teams and developers to solve technical issues.
- Great communication skills, able to translate technical terminology to business stakeholders
- Manage and deliver a large replatforming project on time, within budget and to quality. Including management of risk, schedule, quality and communication.
- Communicate with stakeholders, teams and third parties
- Prepare all project documentation, including plans, statements of work, status reports, risks 7 issues log etc...
- Effectively manage communication with internal stake holders and strategic partners
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
The good stuff…
- Soho House Membership
- Office treats
- Networking event calendar for employees
- Cookhouse & House Tonic (celebrating our passion for food. Monthly calendars for trips, training and events)
- Fitness sessions
- Cinema screenings
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced pension