We have an opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join our Development Project teams,providing administrative Support at our Site Offices in Stratford.
- Financial and contract administration
- Gain broad exposure to commercial management disciplines by assisting the Development Management
- Teams in the procurement 'P2P' (Procurement to Payment) process
- Assist in administering the cost controls for the projects by ensuring compliance with set procedures
- Assist project finance team in administering project budgets in the project finance systems (Oracle & TM1 Cognos)
- Assist in the resolution of supplier payment issues, including central communication point with Witpro and other Finance Services contacts
- Raising requisitions and purchase orders within Oracle
- Receipting of goods and services within Oracle
- Assist and prepare contract variations
- Assist with progress claim preparation submission and liaison
- Assist in the administration of the Residential sales processes including sales and settlements of residential units
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders during the processes
- Assist in the preparation of reports related to P2 P and Sales and settlements
- General Liaison with internal management, customers and stakeholders and follow up of any outstanding requests
- Administration duties as required, primarily supporting the project teams
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Excel-Intermediate
- Data entry skills
- Customer service skills: primarily anticipating and meeting the needs of internal customers Financial aptitude
- site administration
- financial controls
- producing project reports
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Issue resolution
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.