Senior Consultant- Asset Management
At Amey Strategic Consulting our purpose is simple: to apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk. We are market-leading Asset Management specialists with a clear focus on delivering excellence in Asset Management underpinned by class-leading data analytics.
We help organisations to make informed decisions to realise more value from their assets. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems and data and maintain these relationships after we leave. In addition to the transformational work that we do, we're big on making our diverse workplace a conducive environment for you and your ideas to thrive.
We are recruiting Senior Consultants who will help lead and
influence the performance of some of the largest infrastructure
owners internationally. Interested to know more?
In a typical week you will:
- Applying your business and asset management expertise to identify and implement improvements in major organisations
- Supporting Asset Management change programmes and leading workstreams
- Integrating People, Process and Information systems to deliver business objectives underpinned by effective data analytics
- Identifying and interpreting data to deliver clear tangible information on company performance and supporting senior decision makers
- Managing consulting projects to meet client expectations and internal assurance requirements
- Being a visible advocate for Asset Management and Amey through effective networking.
We want to hear from you, if you:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience and development
- Hold the IAM Certificate and/or Diploma beneficial
- Chartered status (or working towards this), or equivalent, in a relevant discipline such as but not limited to Asset Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations and Economics beneficial
- Ability to interpret asset data and information that will support Asset Management through practical application and process ownership
- Experience of planning and implementing change projects within large Asset Management programmes
- Experience in the application of various asset management approaches, business models and standards such as the IAM Anatomy and the ISO 55000 series
- Experience of developing practical solutions in areas such as strategy, risk management, competence management, organisational change, change management and operational control
- Project management experience gained through different size projects and contracts with proven ability to balance financial and technical demands meeting client needs
At Amey Consulting you have a unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life by working alongside market-leading consultants in a practical infrastructure environment.
You will be surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges, who also care about your job satisfaction and well-being. You'll be stretched but always supported to bring out the better in you and to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It's more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we're proud to be the better
You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Working with us
This is our ‘People Promise’ – we create the right environment for your personal and professional growth, and help you achieve it.
Inclusion and Diversity
Are you ready?
Apply for Senior Consultant- Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly