Senior SHE Advisor - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Rail business unit for an ambitious and talented Senior SHE Advisor to work on our Birmingham based projects.
The Senior SHE Advisor will provide subject matter expertise and direction ensuring the continuous improvement to safety, health and environmental (SHE) performance.
- Technical or Chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) or general NEBOSH certificate
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum
- Associate member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (desirable)
- Expert knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Experience in construction and civil engineering techniques in a complex and highly regulated major project environment
- Construction and civil engineering industry experience and in particular CDM requirements in the role of principal contractor
- Knowledge of risk management
- Expert knowledge of occupational health and behavioural based safety
Read more about our Rail work here - https://construction.morgansindall.com/rail
About the Project:
Kings Cross - Kings Cross Remodelling is a key rail scheme on the Governments Railway Improvement Programme. King’s Cross station throat and approaches are to be remodelled including new track layout, new Overhead Line Electrification (OLE) and modified platforms to suit to modified track layout, and a new conventional signalling system controlled from York Regional Operating Centre (ROC). Key benefits following the works will be an increase in the reliability of Track, Signalling and Control System assets. This Project is due for completion for 2020