Marketing Assistant - Flexible Working Available
This is a permanent position, applications from job shares are welcome as well as applicants who are seeking part time up to 3- 4 days a week. Please disclose your preference on your Cover Letter.
The role is with a salary of up to £28,000 per year plus benefits.
For internal candidates the salary will be determined based on experience – Nest Level 10.
Nest is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all the nine protected characteristics.
The Customer Engagement directorate brings together teams that are responsible for setting the strategy and defining NEST’s proposition for different customer segments, delivering product and service changes that improve our customers’ experience, and designing and delivering a targeted customer engagement approach, marketing campaigns and activity to support NEST’s objectives.
There are two core customer experience teams: one for Employers & Intermediaries, and one for Members. These two customer experience teams are supported by specialist teams for product design, digital and marketing services, along with Customer Insight.
The Customer Insight team are the department’s hub for customer, market and technology insight, research and analysis. This team’s responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering a programme of market research on Nest’s customers Management of “Your Way” member research community
- Managing Voice of the Customer research on satisfaction with customer experience
- Making sense of key scheme MI and what it tells us about our customer’s interactions with different elements of the scheme
- Undertaking digital analytics to understand our customer’s online interaction with NEST
- Undertaking thematic reviews and analysis
- Conducting benefits realisation analysis for key product and service changes
- Market and competitor analysis
- Usability testing
Business Support – the role
This is a key business support role for the whole of the CE directorate. Reporting to the Head of Customer Insight, the primary purpose of the role will be to provide management and administrative support for Nest’s research programme. However, there will also be wider responsibilities, providing similar support for other teams within the Customer Engagement directorate – in particular, the Marketing and Creative Services (MACS) team. The postholder will have a wide overview of the activities of Customer Engagement and so will occupy a pivotal role in the delivery of the directorate’s objectives.
- Experience and technical skills
- The employee will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Proven experience in a similar business support or administrative role
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to engage with a wide range of teams
- Ability and willingness to learn about / receiving training in market research
- Experience in the financial services, including pensions, is desirable though not necessary
- Proactive, consumer focused and able to champion customer insight across NEST
- Familiarity and confidence in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Personal attributes required
- The role will require someone with the following personal attributes:
- Tenacity to overcome obstacles and barriers and a high level of self confidence
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and with external suppliers.
- Education, qualification and professional membership requirements
- Degree or equivalent experience desirable, though an enquiring mind, willingness to learn and to take on a wide range of tasks, both big and small, are just (if not more!) important.