3 days left
- Contract Type
Our Financial Management Group is seeking an EA to provide dedicated support to their busy London team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- extensive calendar management, including booking meetings, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering etc;
- travel management, from obtaining flight/hotel quotes and preparing approval documentation through to the booking;
- processing purchase orders and invoices on Coupa;
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur;
- assistance with preparation of documentation for meetings as required
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years work experience within a fast-paced corporate environment in Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant position. You will have strong Outlook experience and be able to manage several calendars, working across different time zones; coupled with:
- a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills,
- ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly;
- proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as necessary;
- good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
- working as part of a team.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.