Crew Member - Northamptonshire
• Use The ‘Vital Ingredients’ to deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time
• Consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness in the restaurant
• Provide friendly, fast and accurate service
DELIVERING THE VITAL INGREDIENTS
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time
- Make it special – be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers
- Make it genuine – give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic and energetic
Adapt to each customer’s needs – give them an individual
experience that exceeds their expectations, e.g.:
- Be patient with customers who need help, offer to explain the menu
- Get to know regular customers and treat them individually
- Use positive gestures, e.g. offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child’s visit special •
- Use initiative and confidence when interacting with customers
- Answer customer queries confidently and professionally – keep up-to-date with knowledge on our food and promotions
- Treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Work as a supportive team member
- Complete tasks and activities in line with training/SOCs, company guidelines and management direction
QUALITY, SERVICE AND CLEANLINESS
- Adhere to McDonald’s standards of quality, service and cleanliness
- Follow all workplace safety, security and food hygiene procedures
- Follow the ‘Fix Up, Work Sharp’ guidelines and take pride in your personal appearance
- Take responsibility for your training in all areas; look for opportunities to improve and develop
©2013 McDonald’s. The Golden Arches logo and i’m lovin’ it are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates. 283447 DELIVERING THE VITAL INGREDIENTS
Working for McDonald’s is more than just a job.
At McDonald’s, we’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, McDonald’s can be a part of it.
It is really important to be yourself because all our individuality comes into our work. What makes the company so good is that you’ve got all these different people and it works.
I’d just turned 16 and was still at school and wanted a job rather than needed one. My grades changed for the better and I’m really glad that it’s panned-out the way it has.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Apply for Crew Member - Northamptonshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly