Accounts Administrator - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to support the Client Accounts Team.
What this job involves:
- Support the raising of rental income, including preparation of turnover calculations and maintenance of rent deposits
- Manage accounting for other income, (incl car park, shopping centres, and interest on late payments) and maintain income reconciliations.
- Produce completion statements relating to property sales and the end of tenants’ leases.
- Process tenant refunds as instructed by surveyors.
- Liaise with site staff to ensure service charge expenditure is accurate, reporting any variances as needed.
- Maintain accounting records for expenditure recoverable from tenants
- Assist team with the production of regular client reports
- Complete banking summaries for clients within agreed timeframes.
- Assist with the completion of statutory & regulatory reporting to HMRC & Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Work with the wider client accounting team to ensure workload is effectively managed.
- Build strong working relationships with rest of team to improve outcomes for the team.
- Knowledge or experience of basic accounting/book-keeping
- Minimum GSCE level education or equivalent with at least C in Maths and English
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure, multi-task and effectively prioritise.
- Organised, with attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative to resolve day to day issues.
- AAT Qualified
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Client Systems (Yardi/MRI/Horizon) would be advantageous.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply for Accounts Administrator - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly