Investor Relations Manager & Business Development - Flexible Working Available
We are looking for a Business Development and Investor Relations manager who will become a main point of contact for current investors, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is met. Your role is primarily to develop our current investors database and to bring in more investors through leads that will in general be provided for you.
You will communicate with our Investors to create an accurate profile of them by understanding their circumstances, experience, needs and objectives, and establishing their preferences and attitudes to risk. This is to ensure that their investments with LendSwift meet their short- and long-term goals, and to look at the likelihood of any changes in their situation or changes in their aspirations. You will be communicating updates to clients on their investments and manage expectations on any potential delays.
Investors often refer friends and family whom you will certify their eligibility and onboard new Investors. This role will also include attracting more clients and increase the volume of business by building relationships with intermediaries, including family offices, as well as with high net worth individuals.
The main aim of the role is to look after the needs of investors ensuring their personal communication needs are met whilst helping to maintain and build the company’s reputation in the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with existing and new investors and partners
- Provide an ongoing high level of customer service
- Work closely with our marketing and advertising partners on sales and marketing campaigns
- Record all activity and client/intermediary information using the CRM database
- Plan and execute a programme of targeted communications to create sales
- Drafting & producing investor reports and both periodically and on an ad-hoc basis
- Conducting client analysis in order to support fundraising process.
- Develop and review product solutions as client requirements evolve
- Work closely with new and potential clients through periodic meetings covering investment performance & reporting requirements.
- Develop high levels of knowledge of the product range, to build the company’s reputation
- Organizing and hosting investor meetings
- Participate in a variety of projects and process improvement initiatives, partnering with colleagues from other LendSwift companies, as required.
- Travel to meet investors face to face forming good relationships with those in other parts of the country, that often are too far from our London networking events.
- Producing Investor periodic statements detailing where and how their funds are allocated and growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in investor relations or related function within or supporting the investment management industry – minimum of 5 years
- Confident in front of investors; able to understand their needs and manage expectations
- Demonstrable ability to develop successful long-term relationships with institutional and sub-advisory clients and/or with investment consultants, private banks, multi managers and family offices.
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrate ability to persuade and inform using telephone and email and in person
- Strong and flexible work ethic and good attention to detail
- Creative approach to lead generation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Property Investment experience is desired but not essential
Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus
Full time Flexible hours. Remote working
Phone can be provided.