We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive PA to join our clients team, supporting the Chief Executive.
Position: Executive PA to Chief Executive
Location: Hammersmith, London
Hours: Part-time 18 hours per week - preferably worked across 3 days but could be negotiated
Salary: £23k – £25k pro rata, depending on experience
Benefits: Our client values their employees and offers a fantastic benefits package including:
- The annual leave entitlement is 25 days (calculated pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Employer Contribution Pension
- Employee Assistant Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards scheme (coming soon)
Closing date: 10am 17th March
As Executive PA you will provide an efficient and high level of administrative support to the Chief Executive and support and implement the systems needed to make the organisation run efficiently.
Some of the main duties of the role include:
- First point of contact to internal and external clients, treating them at all times with courtesy, helpfulness and respect.
- Organising meetings and booking rooms.
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries.
- co-ordinate the production of the Annual Review.
- Organising and submitting expenses.
- Preparing letters and presentations, and formatting reports.
- Implementation of efficient systems and procedures
- Reviewing all the supplier contracts
If you have outstanding administration, excellent IT skills, attention to detail, a positive disposition with a flexible ’can-do’ attitude, then we’d love to hear from you!
You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- IT skills including the use of basic office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Budget management skills
- Good interpersonal skills on the phone and face-to-face, including the patience to deal with people with communication difficulties.
- Confident and competent when dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive issues
- A positive attitude to people with learning disabilities
About the Organisation
Our client is an independent local charity supporting children and adults with learning disabilities and their carers and families. Their mission is to work with and represent people with learning disabilities to ensure their voices heard and their rights met.
You may also have experience in areas such as Personal Assistant, PA, Executive Assistant, Administration Manager, Senior Administrator, EA.