Committees Manager – Full Time or Part Time - Flexible & Homeworking Working Available
This position plays a key role in ensuring the effective governance of the organisation as well as managing the work of our advisory committees.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, enterprising and award-winning team based in the heart of the City of London. We are a progressive association that is very much valued by our members from the universities and higher education sector.
This role is responsible for providing secretariat support for a number of committees, including acting as company secretary, and providing general support across the events activities associated with some of the committees. This will give you a great overview of everything we do and will require you to interact closely with our members.
This is an important position that requires an intelligent, articulate and professionally presented individual. You will need to be well organised, experienced in committee work, have a good eye for detail, and to be able to work calmly under pressure.
It is important that the post holder is prepared to multi-task and work together with colleagues. There will be a small amount of UK travel and the very occasional overnight stays away from London, for example around the time of the conferences.
The position is offered as either full-time or part-time for the right candidate. Flexible hours and a combination of home and office working can be agreed.
Specific duties include:
- Assist in the management of the Chartered ABS Council and other committees.
- Act in a company secretariat role for the Council.
- Coordinate the follow-up actions from Council and committee meetings, working with Chartered ABS colleagues as appropriate.
- Help with organising workshops related to the committees, working with colleagues at the Chartered ABS.
- Listen to the membership and observe other trends to help inform new activities the Chartered ABS may carry out for the benefit of its members.
- Provide general administrative support for the office and manage the office administrator (yet to be recruited).
More searches like this
- Administration, Secretarial & PA Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Teaching, Higher Education Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity & Voluntary Work Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)