Quality Assessor - Part Time
- Contract Type
As a Quality Assessor you will work closely with all members of the Quality Assurance Team as well as Operational Management to introduce quality controls that routinely measure operational performance across all service lines.
This role is part time, working 24 hours per week which can be flexible within operational hours.
What you'll be doing:
- To work closely with all members of the Quality Assurance Team to ensure that routine Quality assessments are undertaken and reported to appraise performance at an individual, team and departmental level. All results to be recorded in a central database for wider reporting.
- To support co-workers through checking and feedback, to assure quality of work, consistency and development of knowledge and capability.
- Weigh up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for colleague, client and customer.
- Ensuring all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail where required
- Provide information and analyse trends to provide the leadership group with the data required for effective performance management and support.
- Work closely with the operational managers to achieve and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure a high standard of communication is achieved at all times.
- Handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- To achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issues
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High flexible and adaptable with the ability to operate in an ever-changing complex environment
- Numeracy and competent computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Customer focused when dealing with a range of people
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be highly organised and able to manage own workload and team members to meet stretching targets and strict deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Ability to plan and control
With Primary Care Support England (PCSE), we're transforming healthcare delivery. Our services enable the NHS to spend less time on administration and more time looking after its patients. Our teams are helping to move medical records, providing supplies via an online portal and managing GP practice closures and mergers. Join us and discover better as you shape the future of healthcare.
PCSE are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We're always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary £19,000 pro rata (£12,160)
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Flexible working options available