Customer Care - West Midlands
- Make it special – act as a role model – be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers
- Make it genuine – give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic and energetic
Adapt to each customer’s needs – be customer confident and
provide an individual experience that exceeds their expectations,
- Be patient with customers who need help, offer to explain the menu
- Get to know regular customers and treat them individually
- Use positive gestures, e.g. offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child’s visit special, direct queues during busy periods
- Support in store events with enthusiasm
- Use initiative and confidence – approach and interact with customers
- Answer customer queries confidently and professionally – keep up-to-date with knowledge on our food and promotions
- Monitor food quality being consumed by customers
- Treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Work as a supportive team member
Working for McDonald’s is more than just a job.
At McDonald’s, we’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, McDonald’s can be a part of it.
It is really important to be yourself because all our individuality comes into our work. What makes the company so good is that you’ve got all these different people and it works.
I’d just turned 16 and was still at school and wanted a job rather than needed one. My grades changed for the better and I’m really glad that it’s panned-out the way it has.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Apply for Customer Care - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly