Team Assistant for Central Communication - Home Working Available
This is a Permanent position with a salary up to £28,000 plus benefits.
For internal candidates the salary will be dependent upon experience - NEST level D11.
Our office is based in Canary Wharf.
If you are looking into a career in PR, specifically in Internal Communications, have strong admin and organisational skills, and want to support a very dynamic team with many Business As Usual (BAU) activities, then we would like to hear from you.
We’re looking for people with enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and a desire to be part of something meaningful.
You will support the Central Communications team delivering all Nest events, social activities and very exciting projects, as well as managing intranet and internal comms contents.
It is a great time to join Nest!
The Central Communications team is responsible for instilling pride in Nest employees and help remind colleagues that everything they do each day, matters.
Both Nest and the Central Communications Team are undergoing great change as we evolve and plan for the future of the organisation. We’re looking for people to help us on that journey and help us develop new ways of communicating with employees.
The team assistant will support a team of 5 and will be mainly responsible for:
- Supporting colleagues delivering Nest events and social activities
- Managing team finances, calendar, bookings
- Acting as first point of contact for all queries sent to the team inbox
- Designing and producing internal communications on TV screens
- Managing content on our Intranet
- Assisting with other AD-HOC projects
The team assistant will receive training on various software such as SharePoint, Stream- Cloud, Smart Survey.
The role reports to the Head of Central Communications and will work very close with 5 team members as well as a variety of senior colleagues across Nest.
Experience and technical skills
- Strong written and oral skills
- Evidence of great time management and organisational skills
- Highly confident in managing stakeholders at various levels across the business
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Microsoft package)
Personal attributes required
- A highly supportive and collaborative team player;
- A self-starter able to demonstrate initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- C grade or above - GCSE in Maths and English
Nest is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all the nine protected characteristics.
As a Disability Confident Committed, we guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 19 March 2020.