Community Engagement Advisor - Flexible working available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
Read more about our Highways work here -
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business unit for an ambitious and talented Community Engagement Advisor to work across our Midlands based projects.
The Community Engagement Advisor will provide support to all stakeholders on designated highways projects, ensuring the day to day stakeholder operations, as detailed in the stakeholder management plan, are delivered operationally. The role will also be responsible for being the first point of contact for all general public and stakeholder complaints and queries and addressing and escalating as necessary.
- Assist the Stakeholder Manager whilst carrying out standard duties
- Undertake Stakeholder Manager responsibilities when necessary
- Help, advise and set tasks for the Public Liaison Officer
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager and Stakeholder Manager to produce effective and comprehensive plans
- Work alongside the Skills Administrator in relation to school visits and social value requirements
- Alongside the Public Liaison Officer, organise community events within the work area
Minimum HNC 3 A levels grade A to C or equivalent including English
Construction / infrastructure experience preferable
Highways experience would be advantageous