Construction Management - Flexible working available
Would you like to work for one of the companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
Read more about our Highways work here - Opportunity:
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business unit for an ambitious and talented Streetworks Coordinator. The co-ordinator will be responsible for the scheduling of dates against jobs that require Permits and Notices raising, Managing TM programme, ensuring all key dependencies are in place, ensuring sufficient work is scheduled to enable.
- Allocating Permits and notices to Planned Jobs Managing
- Traffic Management Programme Managing
- Daily briefing sheets Supporting the wider team in the delivery of the mains works
- To proactively identify and highlight any progress issues which threaten successful delivery of the works, so that recovery action may be taken.
- General administration duties
You will have the following experience:
- Allocating Permits and Notices to Planned Jobs Managing and producing
- TM programme Tracking and auctioning the opening and closing of Notice and permits
- Reporting KPIs and tracking performance of sub-contractors
- Attend weekly TM meetings Escalate critical Street work related issues that will impact the delivery of the scheme
- Working with local authority and building relationship
- Supporting the wider business in significant incident reviews and developing improvement plans