Quality Manager - Flexible working available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Rail & Electrification business for an ambitious and talented Quality Manager.
- Trained Internal or Lead Auditor (ISO 9001)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 management systems
- Knowledge and understanding of OHSAS & ISO 14001 management system requirements
- Accredited qualifications to reflect role (e.g. completion of appropriate training courses to support CQI Professional level / MCQI & CQP membership of the CQI / Diploma in Risk Management (IRM))
- Good understanding of risk management
- Self-motivated, to constantly improve upon established quality standards
- Good understanding of corporate strategy, values and objectives
- Demonstrable experience in civil engineering standards and techniques
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
About the Rail & Electrification business unit
Millions of people rely on Britain’s rail network to take them safely and efficiently across the country every day. Morgan Sindall helps this happen by providing renewed and enhanced rail infrastructure with the minimum of passenger disruption.
Our customers receive a multi-disciplined service covering electrification, power supply, tunnelling and a full range of civil engineering and building capabilities including structures, lineside infrastructure and station enhancements. This is complemented by track and signalling works from our supply chain partners to provide a complete rail offering.
Our expertise is focused not only on effective delivery of projects within a railway environment, but also on minimising disruption for railway users through the adoption of innovative working practices and techniques. These include ‘live launch’ bridge construction, in which we can install bridges while allowing railways beneath to remain operational.
From landmark station refurbishment projects and platform extensions to tunnelling works and bridge launches, we have a track record of delivering rail projects that are helping to provide a rail network fit for the 21st century.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.