Are you a commercially minded problem solver? Do you love delivering projects? Can you influence change? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
We have an exciting 5 year Transformation roadmap and we need a BA superstar to help us deliver it. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with teams across the business to understand, document and deliver requirements, as we land exciting new changes for the Bank. You will recognise the different customer perspectives and how colleagues are impacted by a project.
So what would you be doing?...
• Working independently as a BA on medium-complexity projects
• Working with subject matter experts and facilitating workshops to understand and prioritise their requirements
• Coordinating communications and training activities to support the implementation of projects
• Supporting the creation of business cases (e.g. sourcing relevant data and insight, quantifying costs / benefits)
• Performing ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ analysis to identify root causes of business problems
• Developing and evaluating solutions to make recommendations that align with wider business strategy
• Assisting our Testing team with planning and execution to make sure the solutions we create are ready to release to our customers
• Supporting the deployment of changes by coordinating business readiness activities
• Building strong relationships and inspiring confidence in your ability to understand the business, its problems, its aspirations and its success
• Supporting our continuous improvement activities, defining best practices and sharing knowledge
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Act as BA across all stages of the project lifecycle and work closely with both technical teams (developers, IT BAs, testers) and front-end business users to successfully facilitate, identify, document, analyze and translate requirements.
• Produce and own Business Requirements Documents, as-is/to-be Process Maps, Business Operational Models.
• Work on medium-sized project deliveries (Banking / Digital ideally, not essential)