IT Analyst -1st line
Do you have IT Helpdesk experience? We are looking for an experienced 1st Line IT Analyst to join our IT service desk here at our shared service centre at Matchworks, Speke.
The IT Service Desk are responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line IT support functions to Amey internal staff and external partners - 20,000 users. They provide technical advice and support in relation to all Group IT deployed hardware and software. Logging incidents and requests on behalf of our customers and ensuring compliance with the departments policies and processes.
The Service Desk also liaise with our technical resolver groups to ensure the timely resolution of incidents and requests which cannot be fixed at the first point of contact, ensuring that our strict Service Level Agreements are met.
1st Line cover 07:00 - 19:00 on a 37.5 hour week
*Be the primary point of contact for all incidents and requests
*Ensure detailed and accurate information is captured at the first point of contact
*Provide initial troubleshooting and diagnostics capabilities
*help maintain our strong first time fix rates
*Ensure incidents/requests are assigned to the correct technical resolver groups
*Prioritise and categorise incidents in line with our existing processes
*Assist in the handling and management of Major Incidents and outages
* 2 years' previous experience working in a busy IT Service Desk environment.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering outstanding customer service under pressure.
* ITIL v3 Foundation level qualification
* Vendor qualifications (Microsoft, CISCO, Citrix
* A basic understanding of PC hardware
* Dameware and LogMeIn. Experience of supporting a Windows 7/10 desktop environment
Salary and Benefits
This role offers the successful candidate:
- £20,000 (band B)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Employee discount scheme